Adoption of DLSS 3 is constantly accelerating, reaching major releases this month in December such as Portal with RTX, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Jurassic World Evolution 2 and others.
GeForce gamers should take advantage of the new GeForce Game Ready driver in front of Marvel’s Midnight Sun Y need for speed™ Unbound enjoy the best experience.
Game ready Marvel’s Midnight Sun Y Need For Speed Unbound
The new controller brings support for more DLSS games, just in time for the holiday season. Need For Speed Unbound was released this week with an update to DLSS 3. And Marvel’s Midnight Sun launches December 2nd with NVIDIA DLSS 2 and advanced ray tracing effects.
And let’s not forget that NVIDIA has redesigned Valve’s iconic game Portal, considered by many to be one of the greatest games of all time, with advanced graphics features such as full ray tracing, NVIDIA DLSS 3, NVIDIA Reflex and much more. the game a new and awesome look. Gateway with RTX will be available as free, official downloadable content (DLC) for the classic platformer on December 8, 2022.
DLSS 3 momentum multiplies in December
GeForce gamers have been well behaved this year and are in for a boatload of DLSS 3 as the hottest party titles come packed with NVIDIA technology. And of course also great titles from DLSS 2. Here’s the list:
- Need for Speed Unbound (now coming out with DLSS 3)
- Warhammer 40,000 Darktide (already available with DLSS 3 and ray tracing)
- Gateway with RTX (coming December 8 with DLSS 3 and full ray tracing)
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 (updates to DLSS 3 on December 8)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (updates to DLSS 3 and ray tracing on December 8)
- firefighter simulator (now with DLSS 2)
- Marvel’s Midnight Sun (launching December 2 with DLSS 2 and ray tracing)
- Choo Choo Charles (launching December 9 with DLSS 2)
- black tail (launching December 15 with DLSS 2)
RTX Holiday Bonus:
If you search for “NVIDIA” in the Minecraft of the game you get 15 awesome sample worlds sponsored by NVIDIA. Minecraft with RTX get a free white elephant from four new ray-traced worlds on December 6! Among them are:
- Alien encounter
- The Temple of the Red Stone
- The Journey of the Spirits
- The Caprice Islands
Since its release, NVIDIA DLSS has transformed gaming, enabling developers to create more detailed and immersive games that run smoothly on today’s hardware. More than 250 published games and apps are compatible, and every month that number increases.
now comes NVIDIA DLSS 3 and its incredible new Optical Multi Frame Generation technology that multiplies performance whether bottlenecks are caused by the CPU or the GPU. DLSS 3 is already available in 14 games with more to come in December.
More Game Ready news and updates
The new Game Ready driver adds the optimal configuration of GeForce experience with a single click to:
- Against the storm
- Coral Island
- evil west
- Gotham knights
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- Sackboy: a great adventure
- The singing
- Tower of fantasy
- win 3
- Warhammer 40,000: Dark Tide
- WRC Generations – The official FIA WRC game