There are already seven Latin American startups being promoted by SAP.iO Foundry. They emerged from the first program that this fund developed to promote sustainable agriculture in the region. The selected ones were chosen by a jury of experts.
Mexico City, Mexico, November 3, 2022.— SAP.iO Foundry Latin Americathe fund that offers associations and products JUICE to accelerate and scale innovation to start emerging and to incubate new ventures, already promotes seven ventures in the region.
These are the initiatives selected in the fund’s recent program aimed at making agriculture more sustainable and optimizing logistics processes in this segment. A jury of experts from JUICE, partners, customers and investment funds ensured that the projects with the best prospects were selected.
the seven to start Who is in? SAP.iO Foundry Latin America Fall 2022 to be:
- Altum Lab. It predicts the quality of the raw material months in advance thanks to the use of artificial intelligence (AI) and suggests its optimal use during the production process in relation to the demands and requirements of commercial contracts.
- Mobile application that makes it easy for companies to perform visual cargo inspections. Reduce claims and damage and increase customer satisfaction.
- Provides smart agronomic recommendations for increased yield, profitability and risk mitigation, while reducing environmental impact.
- It optimizes deliveries and reduces transportation costs as it provides efficiency and visibility of every process, simplifies management and optimizes transportation and distribution operations.
- It digitizes the logistics process from contracting to payment, including carrier qualification, supplier pre-approval and providing ways to negotiate freight.
- Solena Ag. It converts soil data into diagnostic information through its proprietary AI engine that provides personalized recommendations, helping farmers increase nutrients, productivity and profitability while reducing their carbon footprint.
- It combines AI and behavioral sciences to improve efficiency, safety and sustainability in transportation. It also reduces carbon footprint and operational inefficiencies.
They will all have access to tutoring, information technology, JUICE, application programming interfaces (API) and opportunities to collaborate with the company’s customers around the world.
SAP.iO Foundries is the global network of external accelerators of startups no demand for working capital. Provides marketing and technical support to help startups become part of a composite ecosystem – making their offerings easily accessible to customers of JUICE. The Latin American branch is located in São Leopoldo, Brazil, and has a virtual presence throughout the region.
SAP’s strategy is to help every business function as a smart and sustainable enterprise. As the market leader in business application software, we help companies of all sizes and in all industries operate at their best: SAP customers generate 87% of total global trade. Our advanced machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and analytics technologies help transform customers’ businesses into intelligent enterprises.
SAP helps people and organizations provide deep business insights and foster collaboration that helps them stay ahead of the competition. We simplify technology for businesses so they can use our software the way they want, without interruption. Our suite of applications and services empowers private and public sector customers across industries to operate profitably, continuously adapt and make a difference.
With a global network of customers, business partners, employees and opinion leaders, SAP helps run the world better and improve people’s lives.
For more information visit www.sap.comour press room http://news.sap.com/latinamericaor follow us on Twitter @SAPNoticiasLAC.
Support independent journalism
Was this content helpful to you? Help us fight disinformation, donate from S/1.00 to our Yape 943-438-457